The pending route patch may fix you (I'll be testing it once it is merged)
but if not, try using a b2bua on out going calls this should hide Asterisks
ugliness from Iconnect.

A mostly working b2bua can be found here:
http://www.vovida.org/downloads/vocal/1.5.0/rh73/b2bua-1.5.0-20.i386.rpm

I don't connect to Iconnect, but A b2bua does allow me to interface
Asterisk with other SIP environments that it would not other wise
be able to do.

DA wrote:

No response on this post from a couple of weeks ago,
so I thought I'd send it out again.  Any thoughts on
DTMF on inbound Iconnecthere calls?  Does anyone have
this working?

Thanks again.

--- DA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It would be awesome to have incoming DTMF work with
Iconnecthere.  Has this functionality been added to
Asterisk?  If yes, does anyone have a working config
to share?

Thanks a bunch,

DA

--- Matthew Farley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I now have (most) of the bugs worked out of my
SIP-only asterisk
installation, but one fairly serious issue

remains.

I am using the
dtmfmode=inband in both my general area as well as
the
extension-specific area (for iconnect) in

sip.conf,

but only DTMF only
works on calls placed out through iconnect to the
PSTN. DTMF tones
coming from the PSTN into asterisk through

iconnect

are not recognized.

Does anyone have a working setup where they dial
into asterisk via
iconnect (from a PSTN phone) with DTMF working?

Any

suggestions as to
how I can get this to work would be greatly
appreciated. I would really
like folks to be able to dial into this system

from

outside to check
voice mail and such, but without DTMF recognition

on

those calls, I see
no way to accomplish this.

Thanks! --