I am not sure if anyone is having this same problem, but, with * as the IVR on 2 long distance T1's that we have, serving some 16000 customers, as they enter their phone numbers or any other group of digits, some number get doubled.. example: 773-259-2019 might be picked up as 773-255-9201... I heard many complaints. We have relaxdtmf = yes. We don't have PRI. I'm not sure if that will solve it. Most of the input is being picked up by AGI (in perl). Also note, within 3 months the 2 T1's are going to be replace by a DS3.. so, I really need some help on this one before we go with more lines..

thanks

Omar Abhari
PlatinumTel Communications