Hi Dan-

In Steven's defense, he did write back to me outside the mailing list and
told me what he meant.  I was using "reply" in a new thread.

He also answered my technical questions with a brief summary.

But your other comments are interesting - it is difficult for a new user
like me to get basic questions answered, as the documentation for the
product is so spread out and, in some cases, non-existent.

Cheers
Scott

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.

Email:          [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>