Jeremy McNamara wrote:
Don't do it. You will waste your money. Quicknet hardware is not worth even half of what they are charging.

Thanks for the heads-up. Do you know of any alternatives?

I recently posted a similair query to comp.linux.hardware relating to setting up a virtual telephone exchange and the result given there & my own previous search results appeared to be a lot more expensive than that of the quicknet products (more in the $800+ range).

My main concern is compatibility & according to the asterisk docs, the quicknet products are and drivers are also supplied as part of the kernel.

Thanks again

Regards

Leee