John Laur wrote:
<snip>

Zaptel has the capability to do 'clear-channel' and/or 'data-quality'
calls. See 'show application Dial' on the asterisk and have a look at
the 'd' and 'c' options that can be passed to Dial.

I will have to do a bit more reading to understand much of what you have said :->

My main concern is compatibility & according to the asterisk docs, the
quicknet products are and drivers are also supplied as part of the

kernel.

I looked a bit more in to the TDM20B which is the 2 port version of the TDM400P. As long as it does support data calls that should do the trick, pity it is seems not to be available directly in the UK (anyone know of a UK distributor/supplier). Anyways at least the source code for the drivers is available which always a plus.

John