From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of William Carlson
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 6:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960

I bought a 7960 it was running version 3.3 of the SIP software.  It worked fine. Me being the idiot I am upgraded to 5.1. Now it downloads the configs and then reboots. if I unplug the ethernet it doesn't reboot or if I remove all the lines in the SIP config it won't reboot. Since this is used cisco won't give me any support. For now I am running the MGCP version but eh asterisk seems to have some issues with it.

   Thanks,

     Will