On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 19:41, Steve Meyers wrote:
> Well, I'm in the US, and I still have the problem, so I'm assuming the
> problem isn't some European-only problem.  Mine is sporadic, however -
> if you're getting the same thing consistently, then maybe your problem
> is worse.

OK Getting a bit further.

In the wcfxo.c there is static int opermode = 0;

so FCC will always be the day.

But now I can describe different scenarios:

1. Caller hangs up after 2 or 3 rings - no problem.

2. Caller gets answered by unavail message and presses # - no problem

3. Caller gets answered by unavail message and hangs up - line stays up
and voicemail keeps recording.

4. Caller gets answered and either party hangs up - no problem.

It's then probably voicemail that doesn't receive the hang up.

Dave Cotton
Directeur
Linux Autrement
193 rue Marcel Cerdan
84270 Vedene
04 90 23 30 81
"Internet Sheriff Technology" revendeur en France
<http://www.linuxautrement.com>
IAX 17004902330