Geoff Manning wrote:
Michael Graves wrote:

Oh, yes! That's a good possibility as well, expecially with some Cisco
gear.

One problem that I had was related to saturating a segment during an
automated backup procedure. When a server in the UK started its backup
processes at an apparently idel time callers in the US had issues.
What's after hours there is middle of the day over here.

Michael

This is a dedicated Asterisk server fortunately! So I am not competeing with
anything else for network resources on the same server.

Are your phones on shared links to the switch?

i.e.

PC -> Phone -> Switch?

--
Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-210-3699 x2120