As a side note, Michael is a great guy to work with and is extremely reliable in supporting this software.

Thanks,
Waldo

On Aug 31, 2005, at 10:47 AM, Jason Walker wrote:

I installed/ran both MozPhone and DIAX but did not see in the debug any
information of the URL I "sent". Perhaps the real question is: if
optionalurl is used, how is the url "sent" to the device(s)?

Has anyone applied this within a solution and is willing to share their
experience?

Thanks!

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jean- Denis
Girard
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 8:25 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Queues.conf OPTIONALURL within the Queues cmd

Kevin Bockman a écrit :

Does anyone have details on the “devices” that support the optionalurl

method of the Queue application? I am wondering if there is a
softphone that supports this. The only thing that seems to happen is
the queue_log is updated with whatever is placed in the “optionalurl”
location of the Queue command.

For Windows, I only  know of DIAX.  For Linux, I'm not positive but I
think either Kphone or linphone does it.

MozPhone at moziax.mozdev.org for Linux, Windows (and soon Mac also).

Thanks,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                  Systèmes Linux en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 483 527 / GSM: +689 797 527