I'm relatively new to the whole VOIP game, here's what I want to do. I am using VOIPJet for all of the outbound calls on our AAH box. I have one landline that I would like to busy forward to an inbound VOIP number. Broadvoice was recommended to me for price and quality.

Can anyone make a suggestion for a good VOIP Provider for my inbound requirement? The bulk of my inbound calls will come in on the land line, but I would also like the leverage the group/conference feature in AAH (8+ext) and an inbound SIP seems to be a good answer for having a couple of different people call in at once (three people call the SIP number).

Jason