On 10/09/05 04:45 Kevin P. Fleming said the following:
Dinesh Nair wrote:

and they still go for US$10 a pop ?

Patent indemnification licenses are completely separate from the codec binary you choose to use. There is no price difference for CPU type, OS platform or anything else.

understood, thanx for the clarification, kevin.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/