Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] För Adam Goryachev
Skickat: den 18 oktober 2005 15:08
Till: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Ämne: Re: SV: [Asterisk-Users] Queues and call waiting indication

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 14:35 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>  Hi,
>
> This issue has been discussed probably a million times on every asterisk
> forum in the world and I have the same problem too. Another problem you would
> have with the agents is that when they make an outgoing call they are not
> regarded as "busy" by asterisk and it sends more calls to the agent if it has
> call waiting enabled.
>
> This behaviour is totally senseless since the whole purouse of queues is to
> _queue_ the callers until the agent is available. "available" usually means
> "not on the phone" -- whether or not it's an incoming or outgoing call.
>
> I "solved" this problem by using single-line clients and phones where you can
> turn off call wating.

Actually this can simply be solved in your dialplan.... Just use the
setgroup/checkgroup values, and use the AgentCallbackLogin instead of
AgentLogin ....

This is what I used, and it seems to work quite well so far... well, I haven't
actually added the bits for the outbound calls yet on my own system, but I've
done it on others, and they seem to be quite happy with it...

Regards,
Adam