Yes, I can dial *97 for VM and check messages. When I select # during a call it does nothing though. I tried inband for DTMF but that didnt work. Am going to run debug mode ( first I have to figure out how :) ) and I will let you know what I find out.

Thanks so far,

Tom Vile wrote:

Blind transfer should work fine #. Can you dial into Voicemail and enter your password succesfully?