Looking for a "Current" Dell model, tower or 2U rackmount, that has (3) usable PCI slots? Was just cruising Dell.com and can't find a detailed spec on any of the server offerings that tells me the number of PCI slots available. Anyone using Dell for PBX builds can point me in the right
direction?

IIRC, the PowerEdge 2850 is used by Digium for ABE, and Signate for some of their installations, so I think it should work well. It is a 2U rack mount, and may be available as a tower as well. I think it has 3-4 PCI slots, but don't quote me.

Tom