the openser add user not more.

using serweb send mail and other steps

2005/11/8, Krishna Sumanth Chava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi,

i am trying to set up SER and Asterisk... I am new to SER and  am having problems registering users to SER. i had the Default user Admin registered to my softphone but am unable to register my other users..

i am using mysql with SER..

i saw the difference between the admin user that i had default in Subscriber table and the user 'abc' that serctl added when i used the command
openserctl add 'abc' 'abc'  '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
and i see the user added to the subscriber  table with 1 difference....

The user abc is not having any value set for the confirmation field.

Any help would be appreciated..

thanks
krishna