Rahul Arvind Jadhav wrote:
hi,
I have lately acquired a TE410P. The problem i face currently is that the span gets(or doesnt gets) UP in an uneven fashion i.e i have to load-unload the modules, wait for sometime and then start the application.... i dont know but this execise works well for me (though

Rahul,
You might want to check a couple of my previous posts in the last couple
of days titled "starting asterisk?". Don't know if this is the same type of trouble you're having, but I had a tuff time getting the whole app to fire up when booting, all working and booting well now.