For us it boils down to the card with the less hassle.  Anyone used this sirrix quad card?

Regards

Lee

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rob Lith
Sent: 14 November 2005 18:24
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] ISDN card required

Junghanns is a very good card, Sirrix (www.sirrix.de) also do a good card with its own channel driver - saves hassels with BRIstuff needed with Jungahnns. In the end its down to personal preference. Sirrix comes in quad version, Junghans in quad and octo.

Regards
Rob

On 11/14/05, Klaus Darilion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kristof Hardy wrote:
> Lee Archer wrote:
>
>> Can anyone point me in the direction of a quality, works with
>> Asterisk, BRI card.  I need minimum 2 port/4 channel.
>

> Ack. Like Mark pointed out, I also used Junghanns.net cards, works fine.

Hi Kristof!

(sorry for the empty email)

Do you use it with asterisk 1.2 (CVS)? AFAIK the bristuff package for
1.2 is quiet out-of-date.

btw: have you ever used chan_misdn from beronet with quadBRI cards? Any
experiences?

regards
klaus