C F wrote:

This is exactly what I disagree with. The BT101's are not worth
*anything* even if you pay me to take them I will *never* install them
for a client. They need babysitting, rebooting, terrible sound
quality, and are very not userfriendly. Going the analog way (vs
BT101) is not close pricewise it is a *lot* cheaper, since it works.
The BT101's don't, it creates tooooooooooooo much trouble for any
office to deal with.

We've got a couple dozen BT-101s deployed in an office environment. No babysitting, no complaints from users, no rebooting. Their sound quality isn't the same as a Cisco 7920, but neither is their price. . .

In other words, folks, YMMV.

I say it's worth a person's while to invest a bit in a prototype lab, and that way you can form your own opinions and not have to rely on the often-conflicting opinions of others. .

B.