Nitesh Divecha wrote:

Hello All,

My Asterisk is configured like a Soft Switch, I have many incoming and outgoing traffic to different providers.

How can I forward CallerID to my providers. My providers are complaining big time as the CallerID is set to Zero...

Please help!!!

Thanks,
Neal

In your provider's outgoing context, add the following before calling out:

exten => _X.,1,Set(CALLERID(number)=${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => _X.,n,Set(CALLERID(name)=${CALLERNAME})

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.