I have a problem when i have asterisk connected to voxtream parlay i60
PRA port.
When call is received to asterisk and forwarded to SIP IP gsm gateway
call is always disconnected with cause 102.

# 102 Recovery on timer expiry

This cause indicates that a procedure has been initiated by the expiry
of a timer in association with ETS 300 102-1 error handling
procedures.

Call is not disconnected if user answers the call in this 18 seconds.
I think the problem is that all messages from ip gateway don't get
forwardet to PRI channel and call is disconnected.

What can be done to solve this problem

greetings

mk