        From: Darren Wiebe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Tue 12/20/2005 9:27 PM
        To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
        Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Latest Source

        http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+timer+ztdummy

        Search that page for udev.

        Douglas Garstang wrote:

        >There's no info on the wiki about udev in relation to ztdummy. I've
been involved with Linux since 1993, and I've never even heard of udev. Yes,
I'll get called stupid, but I can't know everything. Considering that there was
no link to udev anywhere in the ztdummy docs, I really didn't know to even look
there. Hardly a case of not RTFM-ing.

specific situations where I forgot to RTFM, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
        >       >
Preference then
        >       >         Email-Option then play around with on Replies and
Forwards.
        >       >         Again you forgot to RTFM.
        >       >
        >       >
        >       >         On 12/20/05, Douglas Garstang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
        >       >         > I would if I knew how... Fraid I'm spending all my
time on Asterisk, and not enough on Microsoft Outlook. No idea how to turn this
on in Outlook.
        >       >         >
Your emails are hard to figure
        >       >         >         out who is saying what.
        >       >         >
        >       >         >         Thanks,
        >       >         >         Steve
        >       >         >
        >       >         >         >
        >       >         >         > They still support cvs? I was reading
their patch docs (not that I
        >       >         >         want to
        >       >         >         > make a patch), but it said to use:
        >       >         >         >
        >       >         >         > [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# svn checkout
        >       >         >         http://216.27.40.102/svn/asterisk/trunk
        >       >         >         > asterisk
        >       >         >         >
        >       >         >         > and I get:
        >       >         >         > svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/'
        >       >         >         > svn: PROPFIND of '/': 200 OK
(http://216.27.40.102)
        >       >         >         >
        >       >         >         > Had to use IP address... no DNS on test
box...
        >       >         >         >
        >       >         >         > Doug
        >       >         >         >
I build on only have cvs
        >       >         >         > installed, and that's not likely to
change in the future.
        >       >         >         >
        >       >         >         > Tony
        >       >         >
        >       >         >
        >       >         >
        >       >         >
        >       >         >
        >       >         > _______________________________________________
        >       >         > --Bandwidth and Colocation provided by Easynews.com
--
        >       >         >
        >       >         >
        >       >         >
        >       >         >
        >       >         _______________________________________________
        >       >         --Bandwidth and Colocation provided by Easynews.com --
        >       >
        >       >         Asterisk-Users mailing list
        >       >         To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:
        >       >
        >       >
        >       >
        >       >
        >       > _______________________________________________
        >       > --Bandwidth and Colocation provided by Easynews.com --
        >       >
        >       > Asterisk-Users mailing list
        >       > To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:
        >       >
        >       >
        >       >

        Darren Wiebe
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Aleph Communications
        ASTPP - Open Source Voip Billing & Calling Cards
        www.aleph-com.net/astpp