Hi All

Apologises if this has been disussed and I missed it.

My SetUp
I have a sip phone registered to an asterisk box (a1) in one location 1.
This phone dials an extension which is in another location, so a1  passes the
call via IAX to the other asterisk (a2) in location 2 which then dials the
local phone.

My Problem
The caller ID setup in the sip.conf for the phone registered to a1 is not
passed via the IAX to a2 and is therefor not being displayed on the phone in
location2. The only way I can get the phone in location2 to display the caller
ID is to set the callerid in the user part in the iax.conf on a2.

Hope this makes sense
Many thanks
Scott Pinhorne