On 1/13/06, C F <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have this exact same problem, so far I have not been able to figure
> out whats going on. I also get the follwoing errors:
> ======
> Didn't get a frame from channel: SIP/119-41c6
> Bridge stops bridging channels SIP/119-41c6 and SIP/101-264e
> ======
> Which tells us that a frame was dropped.

That seems to be the common problem for others as well.

> Lets try compring setups:
> 1. What phones are you using?

I use vanilla analog phones with Sipura ATAs.

> 2. Is asterisk in the media path?

I don't think I understand this question.

> 3. Are they all local without NAT?

Yes, they are all local.  They are behind my NAT, but my asterisk box
and my inbound POTS line are also behind my NAT, so I don't think NAT
is a problem.

> 4. What phone is SIP/101?
> 5. What phone is SIP/119?

Both of these are extensions on my SPA-3000.  SIP/119 is the extension
I use for incoming calls on the FXO port.  POTS calls hit the FXO
port, the SPA-3000 sends them to Asterisk, which sees them as coming
from extension SIP/119.  Asterisk then rings SIP/101 (which is the FXS
port on my SPA-3000), AND SIP/109, which is a different SPA-2002
device.

> 6. What platform is Asterisk running on (Intel? AMD? etc.)?

I believe it is an AMD processor.

> 7. What switch are you using?

I'm not sure I understand this question.  Are you asking about my
network switch hardware?

> 8. What version of Asterisk are you running?

I started with [EMAIL PROTECTED] 1.5.  But I stripped everything out of
the sip.conf, extensions.conf, and related files and rebuilt them
myself.  [EMAIL PROTECTED] 1.5 runs Asterisk 1.0.9.

Thanks,

Dave