Hi,

I'm currently looking to run Asterisk in the office to replace an old PBX and would appreciate a little help.  We are moving offices and will have 8 digital lines.  My questions are:

As there are 8 digital lines is this known as PRI?
Which Digium card would be the best fit?
Would you recommend looking at the echo cancellation cards?
We are UK based: is caller id supported by Asterisk for the card that you would recommend?
Any other tips / possible pitfalls would be helpful.

Thank you in advance!

Phil.