The folks at Sangoma- they know more about echo than most of us will ever forget- you want to speak with David M.  I recently upgraded 6 Sangoma 104's to 104d's to resolves intermittent echo issues.
The 104d is a magnificent marvel by folks who understand hardware. Hold the 104d beside a TE411P and you will know what I am talking about. As Doug at Sangoma says, "Sangoma's role is to raise the bar"....the guy is too humble.