Hi,

I have tried both the stable version ARI-00.04.006 and the development version ARI-00.05.018 with the same results. I can see call detail records just fine but I cannot see any voicemail. I am using the voicemail extension and password to log in but I still do not see anything. If I log in as Admin with ari_password I see all of the call detail but still no voice mail. Any ideas where I might look for my problem. Voicemail is working since I can call the voicemail extension and retrieve messages. I am not using AMP and I have set the standalone flag to true.

Thanks

Chuck Bunn