On Fri, 17 Feb 2006, mustardman29 wrote:
The GXP2000 firmware is not bad for features and ease of use but still
buggy.  The hardware is junk to be quite honest and I don't think firmware
will ever fix that.  The Aastra 9133i hardware is 10x better.  The 9133i
firmware is still a work in progress though but they are coming out with new
firmware every few months and each iteration improves the operation.  Long
term I believe any of the Aastra phones are a MUCH better.

why bother with an aastra 9133i when you can have a polycom 501. better phone, same price.

-Dan