Do you have the right cable?

You need a cross-over T1 cable and NOT a cross-over ethernet cable that people commonly try. This should satify the electrical requirements and turn the lights green.

You're on your own with the rest.

I do have a question however; why are you now speaking SIP to the IP Office? Did you not buy that extra server?

Mark, G7LTT/KC2ENI
Randolph, NJ
http://www.g7ltt.com

zgor wrote:
Hi!
First at all, sorry for my bad english ...
I m trying to connect an Avaya IP Office 412 to Asterisk using E1
I ve compiled/installed libpri -> zaptel -> asterisk correctly and now, im trying to get the link working.
I think, first step is to have green light on the  TE110P, isnt it?
I setup zaptel.conf:

span=1,1,0,css,hdb3,crc4
bchan=1-15
dchan=16
bchan=17-31
defaultzone=es

So, i think: clock will be generated by Asterisk

But after making ztcfg -vv , i see that all channels are correctly setup, but running zttool, always i have RED Alarm

Any idea ?

Thanks you very much