On Mar 22, 2006, at 10:24 PM, Erick Perez wrote:

Hi, does anybody have a working config or tips to connect the welltech wellgate 3804 (4fxo) unit to asterisk via SIP ? I think I register it via SIP with my * box, but when sending calls from * to the wellgate the unit does not pass the call to any of the fxo ports.

I am using the 3701a, which is a 1 FXO 1 FXS deal.

The trick for me was the "routing table" or something like that from the Web based configuration screen. There I changed the default for the FXO to point to IP, and the IP to default to the FXO.

Then I also have the "line configuration" set so the extension I want to ring ie 2020 is the "hotline" for the FXO.

For outbound ones, I think I just have a regular old Dial(SIP/[EMAIL PROTECTED] in my dialplan where 2003 is the FXO port.

HTH?
Marty