Rich Adamson wrote:

I don't believe you will ever get POTS -> FXO-TDM400P-to-anything to work properly due to TDM card limitations. So, move all of those to the bottom of your list.

If you pay close attention to those postings from the last two years in which users say "fax works", the majority of them (if not all) are based on either a T1/E1 pstn connection, or, another piece of external hardware that causes fax transmissions to bypass the TDM card.

I and other iaxmodem users can say "fax works" with analog PSTN connections. In my case, as well as those others of which I am aware, an X100P ("clone", er winmodem) is being used.

Lee.