John Rich a écrit :

Hi Folks,
I have posted a couple of message to the list and do see them, even after waitin for long time (2 days). Can someone please point me to the rules for posting to this list? I think it had to do with the subject that I was looking for. I was looking for IAX terminiation service that can handle high volumes.

This mailing list is not moderated (as far as I can tell) _but_ your message would be more appropriate on the -biz list anyways.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - http://ykoz.net/
Découvrez la Réunion des Technologies IP & Telecom