Does AMP also let you split up each charity so that each only has access to
manage their own content? That seems to me to be a pretty big limitation of all
the Asterisk management software out there. It's designed to be used by one
company to manage their own config, not to be used by many 'organisations' to
manage their own data. Kind of like Asterisk being used as a carrier solution
rather than a hosted PBX solution.

Doug.