Hi Armin!

Armin Schindler wrote:
I'm not aware of such a cable to buy. Normaly, when you create a NT-side the connection is not made with just one cable (like I did because both device are just 10cm away from each other). In most cases you have an ISDN bus cabled in the rooms where the necessary changes (other termination, crossed) can be done in the boxes. I don't see any design bug here.

Agreed - it's not a bug. Nevertheless having onboard terminators which canbe turned on/off with jumpers is a nice feature (like the quadBRI cards)

regards
klaus