On 04/29/06 20:15 Josué Conti said the following:
Dinesh the agents they receive a call and this call will have to be transferred, them uses only functions "hold" and "trnsf" in device

i'm not sure how the polycom's hold and trnsf buttons are mapped, but using blindxfer and atxfer dtmf keypresses marks the agent unused upon a transfer.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/