All,

I have this issue happening on 2 seperate asterisk boxes, it happen from version 1.2.4 i am currently running version 1.2.7.

What happens is i will be on a call, and all of a sudden I will hear a fast busy, the person that i was talking to can still hear me fine. It doesn't really matter how long the call is, sometimes its 10 minutes in, sometimes its 2 hours in.

I have a mix of grandstream products i am using, a gxp2000, and bt102, and a handy 386. It really only seems to happen on the handy, but not exclusively. Has anyone else seen this behavior?

I am at a loss, my provider first thought it might be something with IAX so we switched our protocol to sip, and it lessened the problem, but it still occurs.

I have not been able to track the problem down, as * still thinks the call is fine even though its obviously not.