Hi Phil,
may sound a stupid advice but....have you tried to change PCI slots on your server?

Giorgio

Phil Menico wrote:

I have a conflict problem with the eth0 card and wct2xxp digium board. The PRI can receive calls but my network connection is gone.

When I "cat /proc/interrupts" I get the following:

1 ..

1 ..

..

..

..

169 0 IO-APIC-level wct2xxp, eth0

..

etc.

even before I "modprobe wct2xxp"

After I "modprobe wct2xxp" and "modprobe wctdm" and again run "cat /proc/interrupts"

I then get:

..

..

..

..

..

169 118489 IO-APIC-level wct2xxp, eth0

201 118497 IO-APIC-level wctdm

..

etc

How can I force the wct2xxp to load on a separate IRQ? I tried moving the eth0 to IRQ 10 but could not.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

_*/Phil Menico/*_

XTEND Communications