And again I'll say... calleveryone.com for all your RELIABLE
termination needs.  And again... don't go by the rates on the page...
those are the end-user rates... call them for wholesale rates.. they
will be competitive to voipjet, and you get phone support and quick
response time.  Come on guys... if you are still using VoipJet, you
don't care about your companies termination.