I am looking to setup paging using the auto answer feature on the Grandstream GXP2000.  I am thinking I will follow the method as described here:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+page

I will setup the 4th account on the phone to auto answer.

Does anyone else have a method that works better?  I also looked at the allpage AGI written on Voip-Info.  But it seems to dial all extensions, even the ones I don’t want to use for Auto Answer.

I really would like a way to group the phones instead of having them all listed in a dial command.

exten => 7999,2,Page(Local/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&Local/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&Local/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/n&Local/interal [EMAIL PROTECTED]|)

Thanks!