Why not installing Asterisk and zaptel from the atrpms repo. It works
great even if you need to recompile...

Earl Terwilliger a écrit :
On Saturday 13 May 2006 09:02, Rich Adamson wrote:

Earl Terwilliger wrote:

On Friday 12 May 2006 18:30, Rich Adamson wrote:

Carlos Alperin wrote:

Rich,

Check what is the content of /lib/modules/2.6.15-1.2054_FC5/build?

I see:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] build]# ls
arch     crypto         init    MAINTAINERS    README          usr
block    Documentation  ipc     Makefile       REPORTING-BUGS
configs  drivers        Kbuild  Makefile.orig  scripts
COPYING  fs             kernel  mm             security
CREDITS  include        lib     net            sound
[EMAIL PROTECTED] build]#

which I thought was correct.

If it is empty, then you need to do yum install kernel-devel again.

Also you can check running uname -a to see if you have the same release
that the one that you're checking.

Its a new install, no updates, so only a single kernel installed.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] build]# uname -r
2.6.15-1.2054_FC5
which exactly matches the kernel source download/install.

About six of the source files in the zaptel directory compile, however
it barfs with several hundred errors when compiling zaptel.c.

Rich