What specifically were the voice quality complaints about the spa-841 phones? The only thing I have noticed is calls can be louder than expected. What else have you seen?

Daniel Salama wrote:
They don't all go down at the same time, or at least, my client hasn't noticed. I just added the qualify option. Let's see how that goes.

As for the SPA-841, I have a client with a few of them and he cannot stop complaining about the bad audio quality. I replace a couple with a PAP-2 and another one with the GXP-2000 and he claims the quality to be incredibly better for both the PAP2 and the GXP-2000. He hasn't complained about the problems I mentioned on the GXP-2000 - yet :)

Thanks,
Daniel