Hello,

I've receive no response, no idea??

Bets regards,
Olivier S;

Tzafrir Cohen a écrit :

Jut as usual with Zaptel: Zap/NNN (e.g: Zap/1 , Zap/2) for individual
channels. And gNNN and similar work just the same.

OK, in extensions.conf, i put the contexts PSTN and INTERNAL as:
[PSTN] ;  for in coming calls - defin in zapata.conf
exten => s,1,Dial(IAX2/300,20)
exten => s,2,Voicemail, u300)

[INTERNAL] ; for internal AND outgoing call - actually just outgoing calls
exten => _0.,1,Dial(ZAP/g1/${EXTEN:1})

For hardware, how can i know on which interface is connected my ISDN line??

For outgoing call, i name the channel ZAP/1 in extensions.conf file, but i dont know if it's correct.
And i always have the message "timeout, but no rule 't' in context XXXX
What's mean??

There is no extension named "t" in that context to handle timeouts.

Your dialplan reads:

[PSTN]
exten => 1,1,Dial (IAX2/300,20)
exten => s,2,Voicemail, u300)

So no timeout action is specified. Ignore it if you don't just want to
have the call disconnected on timeout without taking any other action.

I'm not sure if the space after "Dial" is legal. I figure it may be the
source to your problem. Do you get an error in the CLI when reloading?
Before reloading:

 set verbose 1

to see only the relevant warnings.

I have the same message!
Do you know how i can stop messages from qozap (they fill the screen
either asterisk is down!!!)

Best regards,

--
Olivier Saulnier