I think [EMAIL PROTECTED] allows a user to search a directory by either first
OR last
name, right? I don't know for sure since I don't run [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I would like to offer that functionality in my system - and I'd have done it
by now if there was a prompt where Allison asks "press 1 to search by first
name, press 2 to search by last name". But I don't think that prompt exists.

Can someone explain how (or just tell me that it does not exist) [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
gives the search option?

Sincerely,

Brent A. Torrenga