Vitaly, That is good news, but I'm afraid that switching between
screens will be a bit too much for my end users to handle.

On 6/20/06, bails <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Steve Totaro wrote:
> Is anyone doing this or has anyone tried?  The thin clients are running
> WindowsCE, a browser, and 300mhz.  They are Wyse units.
>
> I wonder if anyone has any practical advise or can recommend the best
> phone or method to load a stable softphone on one of these boxes?
>
> Thanks,
> Steve Totaro

We have both kphone and xlite running on thinterms using LTSP nad
running them as a local app, however it uses portaudio with OSS and i
have noticed that different audio modules/soundcards give very different
  audio quality.

eg      CMIPCI = very good
        VIX82XX = very poor

Bails