I see on http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+IAX+channels
that an option 'a' is available meaning 'request autoanswer'. Never tested this before, so please do.>

Another possibility might be setting immediate=yes in iax.conf for the iaxy? just a guess.

Moj

I tried both of those just now and it did not work.

I am trying to use the IAXY to connect to an analog intercom system. I can put a normal analog line on the intercom system, pick up the phone (off hook), and select my zone and talk. I want to do this with an IAXY. So when I call into the IAXY it comes off hook and I would be connect to the intercom.
Thanks for any other suggestions.

Jerry