Douglas Garstang wrote:
DOug

Hi Doug. Your doing your transfers with the transfer keys on the Polycom, right? So am I. I think a distinction needs to be made here. I get the impression that most people, and certainly the others are using #1 and #2 to do Asterisk assisted transfers.
I've tried it both ways, same results.

I don't know if me calling from our Definity to the Polycom, putting the call on hold and transfering from the Polycom to my line 2 on the Definity pollutes the results or not.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote:

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."