I'm suddenly needing a way to extend an analog phone extension about 15 miles. One end need to be a phone, SIP or analog, don't care, the other end needs to look like an analog phone to connect to a phone jack on the office PBX. In between the 2 ends is the Internet. I've spent some time looking and the only thing I found that claimed to do this is an analog line extended for $600 the pair. Seems like a SIP phone and an IAXY or a Sipura box should allow me to do this but I can't figure it out.

Ira