If you plug in the crossover cable directly to the channel bank does it work?
If the answer is yes, then you have the tellabs echo can misconfigured.

On 8/7/06, marvin horst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bad card?

I wired up another card and got the same result .

> On the red Rcv In, have you tried swapping out the cable for the
> opposite cable type.  If xfer, change to straight though?  Also, have
> you tested both of the cables to verify they are good?

I've confirmed that the cables are good.

I tried it on another asterisk system that is a 1.2 version, same result.

Both systems have the old T100P digium cards maybe that's the problem. I
guess I'll have to purchase the newer cards with the hardware echo can. :(

 I had hoped to get these tellab cards working with my current hardware.
Does anyone have other suggestions?