Use the "m" option at the end of the dial string.  Google told me so.

On 8/26/06, Crazy Boy <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Hi friends,

I did music on hold. How can we implement music on call transfer? I am unable to find any tutorial about setting up music on call transfer, when call is transferring from one extension to another extension. So, I have two doubts. They are:

1) How can I put music on call transfer (Not in music on hold)?
2) Music on hold and Music on transfer are the same?

Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Regards,
Chandra.

Tom Vile
Baldwin Technology Solutions, Inc
Consulting - Web Design - VoIP Telephony
www.baldwintechsolutions.com
Phone: 518-631-2855 x205
Fax:     518-631-2856