So the phones aren't loosing the IP address any longer?

Just confirming what you meant by "It's running now".

Jessee Holmes

Atacomm / Ataractic Corporation

www.atacomm.com

V: 1-877-700-VOIP

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Looking for voice over IP products?  Visit our VoIP store at http://voipstore.atacomm.com/

On Sep 6, 2006, at 11:02 AM, Harden, Bob wrote:

Its running now

tethereal -f "host 12.20.121.2 and icmp"

Capturing on eth0