Someone was working on integrating the Polycom Agent Login/Logout/status
functionality with Asterisk. Who was that? Do we know if it made it into
Asterisk 1.4?

I can perform a login on the phone, and Asterisk gets a subscription for it...

Peer             User        Call ID      Extension        Last state     Type
          Mailbox
xxx.yyy.128.18   80014101    dc665304-c8  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Idle
pidf+xml        <none>
1 active SIP subscription

However, when I hit the 'Unvail' or 'Avail' soft key, Asterisk responds with a
'489 Bad Event' to the update.

Doug.